These EM ceramic pearls make your tapwater taste better and reduce limescale deposits.
They're made of Japanese Kabushi clay, which is fermented with effective microorganisms (EM). After the fermentation and the baking process, the EM information is saved into the clay, which prolongs the purifying properties of the clay substantially.
- make your tapwater taste better
- avoid limescale deposits in your water kettle
- keep cut flowers longer fresh in their vase
- keep vegetables and fruit longer fresh in the fridge
- enhance the cleaning effect in the dishwasher (put them together with the cutlery)
- get rid of odours in the washing machine (leave them in the washing machine in a small laundry bag)
In order to guarantee an optimal performance, you should clean the Woody ceramic pearls monthly the following way:
- Let the pearls descale in vinegar
- Take the pearls out of the vinegar when you see the reaction is finished (no bubbles anymore)
- Rinse with clean tapwater
- Scrub them clean with a brush
- Rinse once again
- Now they're ready to use again!
100% natural & plastic-free
Material: Kabushi clay (Japan) and EM® effective microorganisms
Packaging contains 25 pearls
Attention: the pearls are brittle and can break!
If some pearls should break, put them together with the plants in the garden, where they will store the nutritients needed for a correct growth of your plants.
Keep out of reach of children (small parts).