The Suntribe Face & Sport Sunscreen is developed in Sweden from 100% natural and organic ingredients. Gentle on your skin and safe for the environment, especially for coral reefs.
Uses Non-nano Zinc Oxide as the only mineral UV-filter, which research deems the safest and most effective form of UV protection available.
Reliably protects your face, neck, lips and ears when you are exposed to intense sun for a long time, especially during sports.
- SPF 30, broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays. Blocks 97% of UVB rays.
- 100% natural. Only 4 ingredients: Non-Nano Zinc Oxide, Organic Beeswax, Organic Coconut Oil and Organic Cacao Powder (pigment) – that’s all!
- Mineral sunscreen which uses Non-Nano Zinc Oxide as a UV-filter.
- Extremely water and sweat resistant, whitening.
- Developed with surf teachers, perfect for all action sports such as surfing, kiting, running, hiking, sailing, climbing and skiing.
- Reef safe & gentle on your skin. Not tested on animals.
- Plasticfree, comes in a recycled aluminium tin with recycled paper labels.
- Lasts for one year after opening. Lasts for around three months when applied daily.
- Content: 45gr.
HOW TO USE?
- The thick formula is developed mainly for application on your face, shoulders, hands and arms.
- Easiest to apply at room temperature (21 degrees or above). In colder temperatures, keep the tin in your pocket or warm it in your hand for a minute.
- Apply a transparent layer when spending up to two hours under low sun exposure (before 11am or after 4pm).
- When spending the whole day in highly reflexive environments (snow/water) or under high sun exposure (11am-4pm), apply a thick visible layer in addition.
Made in the EU.